Spike Island Café
Organic, free range, happy food...
A local, organic and sustainable approach to cooking and enjoying food – at the heart of Spike Island Artspace – brought to you by the makers of Bristol’s award-winning Folk House Café. In the fabulous setting of the harbourside, our bright and spacious café is the perfect spot to meet with friends or business colleagues, and to enjoy some art!
Our menu changes daily, seasonally (and according to the whim of the chef) but you will always find something delicious, comforting or new to try each time you visit.
Join the mailing list for the latest news and offers.
An example menu:
- Potato & roast garlic soup with cream, bread & butter (veg)
- Sweet potato baked falafel, tahini & lemon dressing, flatbread, salad (vegan)
- Cauliflower, potato & coconut curry, basmati rice, coriander (vegan/GF)
- Organic pork & beef meatballs in spicy tomato sauce, penne pasta, parmesan cheese
- Various veggie and meaty toasties
- Salad bar: various freshly made salads, sold by weight
- Cakes, biscuits, brownies, flapjacks – all fresh and delicious, lots of gluten free options and vegan too
Hire Spike Island Café:
Spike Island Café is available for private hire, for meetings, parties, film screenings and live music events and more (just let us know what you have in mind).
We cater for varied events, from private dinners to weddings, bar mitzvahs, exhibition openings, book launches, christenings or any kind of knees up you’d like.
Please call 0117 954 4030 or email us for more information.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5pm
- Saturday to Sunday, 12–5pm
Free Wi-Fi available.
Spike Island Café is under new management!