Syllabus III programme open for applications from artists
Wysing Arts Centre, Eastside Projects, Iniva, New Contemporaries, S1 Artspace, Spike Island and Studio Voltaire, invite applications from artists for Syllabus III: a peer-led alternative learning programme in its third year that will support ten artists across ten months.
Starting in September 2017, Syllabus III will provide selected participants with a series of intensive sessions led by each of the partners. Syllabus III will be co-developed with the artists selected to participate who, with the support of staff and artists working with each of the partner organisations, will have the opportunity to bring forward ideas to the programme and actively contribute to its delivery.
Syllabus III aims to reach artists with a range of practices and artistic approaches and bring together individuals from across the UK. As organisations that seek to support artists from all backgrounds, we would welcome applicants who identify as gender non-binary, or who come from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, and those who identify as disabled.
If you would like to know more about the Syllabus, we will have drop-in sessions available on the following dates and locations:
- Karst, Plymouth Sat 1 April, 3:30 - 5pm
- Eastside Projects, Birmingham Wed 5 April, 6:30 - 8pm
- Iniva, London Wed 5 April, 6:30 - 8pm
- Studio Voltaire, London Sun 9 April, 4:30 – 6:30pm
- S1 Artspace, 21-24 South St, Park Hill, Sheffield Mon 10 April, 2 – 4pm
- Outpost Studios, Gildengate House, Norwich Wed 12 April, 12-2pm