Volunteer opportunities at Spike Island
02 February 2017 . posted in
Our team of volunteers make a significant contribution to the work we do. We welcome applications from individuals who would like to join our volunteer team. We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a keen interest in engaging with contemporary art, interacting with our visitors, and who have a positive and helpful attitude.
We are particularly looking for volunteers to assist in the current exhibition, Lubaina Himid, Navigation Charts (20 January to 26 March 2017.) Read more about the exhibition here.
Benefits of volunteering at Spike Island:
- Making a significant contribution to the work of Spike Island.
- Meet new people at special social events.
- Gain valuable work experience within the arts.
- Enjoy exclusive exhibition previews and Q&A sessions with artists and curators.
- Free entry to talks and events.
- Develop your professional skillset through tailored training.
- Further opportunities to lead tours, assist with workshops, and more.
- Opportunity to apply for longer term placements in specific fields (only offered to current volunteers).
Complete an application form and return it by email to our Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com.